Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blog Journal #13

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background.
Dear future roomate,
My name is Taylor Ryan. I am from Chula Vista, California. I graduated from Castle Park High School. I played volleyball, waterpolo, swim, softball, and I was in cheer. I was part of the International Baccalaureate Program. I come from a big family. I have one older brother, Michael, one younger sister, Megan, and 2 younger brothers, Sean and Eric. My older brother is married with a daughter, Ava, which makes me an aunt. My dad is Irish, German, Norweigan, Native American. My mother is Mexican, Spanish, and Native American from the Navajo tribe. My family and I are very close. I hope I get to meet you and learn more about you!
Sincerely,
Taylor Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment