Saturday, November 26, 2011

Blog Journal #8

8. If you were to describe yourself using a quotation, what would that quotation be? After you have chosen a quote, then write a bit about how it relates to you and reveals what kind of
person you are.
"I'm only me. That is all I can be. No more, no less, don't second guess. I love,
I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die. Some days I'm
funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop. You may not
like me, but that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay." ~ Unknown
This quote relates to me and reveals what kind of a person I am because it is me. This describes my life completely. Sometimes I am really funny and sometimes I am not and if you do not like me then oh well that is your fault. I am not here to please you and I am not going to change for anybody. I love people. I laugh at things, some stupid things. I get emotional and cry. I have wished that I have never even been born. Sometimes I go above and beyond, others I slack off. I love myself and wouldn't change for the world. This is me and you either accept or you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment