Friday, November 25, 2011

Blog Journal #10

10. What is the best advice you've ever received? Explain.
The best advice I have ever received was that if you can set your mind to it, you have the power to achieve anything you want to, but you also have to believe in yourself and have a positive attitude. This great advice came from my awesome father. One day we were talking about what I would like to become when I am older and I said I do not know. He said that I could be anything I want to be and that if I put my mind to it, I will achieve and no one can stop me. It has helped me to become a more confident person not just with academics but sports as well. It also has made me more focus on what I want in life. Time goes by fast and I want to be prepared. My dad is filled with great, useful advice, but to me, this is the best and most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment